And another disappointment last week. I found 2 small lots of wigs on ebay and decided to have a little bid. There was a small lot of 3 with a deep burgundy bob, and 2 longer light and dark pink ombre types. They were displayed on a Sasha doll and looked really good. However, every time I put on a bid I was immediately outbid by a maximum bidder and they got out of my price range by the time I'd tried 5 bids. So I tried the 2nd lot which was 6 wigs. Blonde and black bobs, a brunette waist length and 2 very long wigs, grey and blonde. Again I put on several bids and was immediately outbid by a maximum bidder and they too were soon out of my price range. Disappointing, but never mind, there'll be others.
Anyways, onto a happier note. I've pulled myself out of the doldrums this week and got out my fabric and machine again and attempted another dress for Ezri. It's just the basic reversible, but I made this one shorter and I had a go at placing shaping darts on the front and backs ( well, at least it seems I can do that! ) I like these pretty little floral prints and I'm rather pleased with the result. I wonder what the little friends have to say about it 👂
Ayza- Your new dress is quite retro
Ezri- Mum says that her mum used to make little dresses like this for her when she was young
Ayza- That must have been a very, very, very long time ago then!
Ezri- Ayza! Shhhh
Oooohhh, cheeky madam!! 😲
... and other musings
This week we had our first crop of King Edward's and carrots from the garden
All these from 1 plant!
And our first 4 carrots!