Ezri has been very patient with me and now she finally has a new maxi sundress. I made it from an old dress of mine that had gotten badly stained and then musty from being in the bottom of the wardrobe ( it was to nice to chuck out and to grubby for the charity shop ) So I salvaged what I could ( it was made in narrow panels ) I had to piece 3 pieces together to make the width and I simply pleated the top and attached a folded band and shoulder straps. It overlaps a fair bit at the back, for modesty. Even though I pressed it well it still wants to fold into pleats ( perhaps I made them to wide ) Anyway, Ezri and I are happy with it
It's a nice tropical print
A very simple style
...and other musings
Things are moving apace at the bottom of the garden
Shiplap fastened to the tree stumps and filled in with the soil from levelling the ground for the decking base frame
A nice new sundeck at the bottom of the garden
There is still an awful lot to be done, but it's a start. The weather has brightened up and the veg are growing like crazy! We are already feasting on kale and courgette, snack cucumbers, lettuce, radish and beetroot. We planted leeks yesterday; out first attempt.